What third batch cards do you plan on collecting? (1 Viewer)

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Ngl I'm not sure if I have the energy to keep collecting cards
:wimwim:
But I only need wooyoung's vc to finish my sets and I really liked the oh my girl and taeyeon sets so I'm still debating on whether or not I'll collect them.​
 

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
if I had the energy and luck, it would be iKON and Oneus and Winner.
but I haven´t even finished collecting the first batch cards I have wanted so.... :D.
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
GOT7, that's it. :haylul: i have simple needs
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,040
Reactions Received
52,933
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
170,627
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Ngl I'm not sure if I have the energy to keep collecting cards
:wimwim:
But I only need wooyoung's vc to finish my sets and I really liked the oh my girl and taeyeon sets so I'm still debating on whether or not I'll collect them.​
æspa, Oh My Girl and Taeyeon, oof. It is hard to keep up the energy to collect more cards. My batteries seem to be running down n need recharging, but it takes longer to do so now, for me. Not tat i was ever quick but i seem to hv slowed down some.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Mangoey

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread