magali save our souls . Joined 18 March 2024 Messages 8,207 Reactions Received 9,882 Location ♰ eden Website f5veofficial.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 33,101 Fandom (╥﹏╥) orbit Gender Female Pronouns she ౨ৎ her 27 May 2024 #1
athenaaa Thunder ⚡️ . . . Joined 24 February 2019 Messages 51,085 Reactions Received 72,522 Location Ahsoka’s Heart 💜 Cards View Profile KS Coins 147,424 Fandom ProfessorAthena Gender Female Pronouns She/her Ship @Ahsoka Wreck @pinkmelodies 27 May 2024 #2 I cannot escape Drama but I ain’t complaining
Ahsoka ⚡️Lightning . . . . . . Joined 27 August 2018 Messages 71,397 Reactions Received 151,408 Location That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3 Cards View Profile KS Coins 129,603 Fandom Lex stan Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @athenarose Wreck @lexus 27 May 2024 #3 I’ve seen people call Low Low by Ten and Yangyang a “TikTok song” but its still great regardless