What time do you get your cards? (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
Actually, from my perspective, mine are not good either. That's mostly on the eye of the beholder. A valuable card for me could be a useless one for you, and vice versa.
that´s the thing. they are hard to trade. I can´t even trade them with you because you already have them :D.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
who did you get? :D
I checked who wanted it on OnlyCalB's thread and posted a shoutout to those users. Karina replied there and Lovely_Cornchips replied on my trade center. I had to check who posted first. Lovely_Cornchips got it. Well actually there wasn't a fight. That's a big exaggeration of mine; but there were two people who responded quite fast.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: Willow and brekker
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
I checked who wanted it on OnlyCalB's thread and posted a shoutout to those users. Karina replied there and Lovely_Cornchips replied on my trade center. I had to check who posted first. Lovely_Cornchips got it. Well actually there wasn't a fight. That's a big exaggeration of mine; but there were two people who responded quite fast.
doesn´t happen with BG cards, we are all kind of .... chill :D.

edit: we is an exaggeration. I´m not :D.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
7:30 am is usually around when i finish posting for them :pepecry2: i massacred my sleeping schedule for them this winter break
so all those cards are well deserved ! ♥
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yili

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
welll, I´m sacrificing my work soooo :D tomorrow is the day :D
today i had to do it right before walking to work, good luck <333
i hope to pull a bap or minho card for you someday, and dw unless it's yongguk i'll trade you for it if you don't want a free card :sanapray:
 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
today i had to do it right before walking to work, good luck <333
i hope to pull a bap or minho card for you someday, and dw unless it's yongguk i'll trade you for it if you don't want a free card :sanapray:
it´s ok, I probably won´t have a good card anyway, the competition is huuuuugeeee :D
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yili

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Evening since I never finish my task until last minute...

:lazypotato:
 
  • Like
Reactions: brekker

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
I either get them at 1pm or 3am and there is no inbetween
usually the 1pm works better though
 
  • Wow
Reactions: brekker

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread