What time do you usually wake up? (3 Viewers)

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,828
Reactions Received
28,463
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
For me, around 3 to 4 AM (as some people here can attest to). Weekdays, weekends, it's all the same
I wake up at 5AM regardless of the day and the time I slept the previous night. The latest I'll wake up is about 6-6:30AM but that rarely happens these days. My body and mind is wide awake at 5AM.

Also, do you guys actually sleep unconsciously until 10AM or do you just lie in bed until 10AM? I have never woken up at 10AM before. The latest anyone in my family has ever woken up was like 8:30-9AM and we literally thought she (my mum) was dying and had a panic attack. 😅 She usually wakes up the earliest so we were genuinely scared.
Aussies air is different i guess from the rest of the world, yall be waking up early in the morning.

But seriously, i can't sleep much usually, no matter what time i sleep, once the sun is up at 7, i cant sleep even if i am tired, i will usually brew a cup of coffee and get on with my day.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Tir
Joined
22 April 2019
Messages
1,118
Reactions Received
2,529
Location
ᶦᵗˢ ᵃ ˢᵉᶜʳᵉᵗ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I go to bed very late like last night I went to sleep at like 7am. Sometime later. When I don't have work or any plan, I do wake up at like 2 or 3 pm.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Tir

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I have been waking up at like 8-9 am lately which is such an improvement.

For a while I always was already up at 6-7 and had barely slept since I also went to bed late.
 
Joined
6 March 2019
Messages
2,786
Reactions Received
3,813
Location
Italia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,970
Gender
Female
I bet something is wrong with me because if i wake up soon on a weekend or a day that i don't have class, i'd feel sleepy as hell even before its noon. No matter if I slept well or not last night.
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Between 6 and 7 am usually. Unless I haven't slept the day before, then it's 9 or 10 am.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread