What Times Do You Prefer to Work? (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Like morning shift vs. mid-shift vs. night shift?

I personally prefer AM and Mid-shifts because I can get out
early enough to actually go and do stuff.
But I appreciate night shifts from time to time so I can sleep in.

What about you?​
 

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
mid shifts :wimwim:
I can't wake up early enough for morning shifts and night shifts at some places can take up to 2 or 3am
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
mid shifts :wimwim:
I can't wake up early enough for morning shifts and night shifts at some places can take up to 2 or 3am
I could never work until 2 or 3 in the morning
:yolk: :yolk: :yolk:
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Mangoey and Willow

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I don't have a shift job. 8:30-5 every day.

If I did I'd like the morning.
Why would you prefer the morning (Just curious)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Tickita and Willow

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
Why would you prefer the morning (Just curious)
I'd rather spend the morning working since I'm not a morning person, so I can have the rest of the day to myself
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread