COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

What To Do (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
So the initial plan was for me to graduate this semester but my advisor wants me to extend my program another semester in order to build on my paper.

I’m going back home for the break and everybody in my family (small and extended!) is throwing me a graduation party. Only problem is I haven’t graduated.
B67C0DFE-050B-430B-82BC-07DE802DD187.gif

I already feel bad about that but now I feel I’m gonna disappoint them when I tell them I still have another semester. What’s the best face-saving way to do that, any ideas?
:pepecry1:

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins
That sucks, but I guess just rip the band-aid clean off and say what it is. Youre taking another semester to improve your paper ^^; They will find out eventually and better sooner than later I guess.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Well, the most efficient way is simply telling them. And can't you inform them before they throw the party?

Reactions Received
KS Coins
That sucks, but I guess just rip the band-aid clean off and say what it is. Youre taking another semester to improve your paper ^^; They will find out eventually and better sooner than later I guess.
I’ve kept far more secrets from them I think maybe I can keep this one too. My secret son is turning 3 next week.
Just kidding.
He’s still 1.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I can, I’m just trying to find ways to postpone the inevitable :pepecry1:
Lol I understand your situation but the only thing that you can do in this regard is simply telling them. I am sure they will understand.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I’ve kept far more secrets from them I think maybe I can keep this one too. My secret son is turning 3 next week.
Just kidding.
He’s still 1.
I don't know whether it's a joke or not. :llama_ramen:

M

mysteric

like everyone above, just tell them
the situation will only become more awkward the more you postpone telling them

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Lol I understand your situation but the only thing that you can do in this regard is simply telling them. I am sure they will understand.
like everyone above, just tell them
the situation will only become more awkward the more you postpone telling them
Ah yes, let’s just get it over with :pepecry2:
Thanks all

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread