- Joined
- 2 March 2021
- Messages
- 23,302
- Reactions Received
- 28,172
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 4,480
- Fandom
- Villain
- Ship
I guess I just look for someone with similar interests and someone that I can just be comfortable around.
So would II look for common interests and mutual respect for one another. also @Peachy_Tae I feel like I don't say this enough but, If I could hug you I seriously would![]()
awww that’s too cute@Strawberry_Poppy @catqirljooe @lotusflower @Vikki @Reo @karina @Yukibana @OnlyCalB
This is what I look for in friends
For me... somebody with a similar sense of humour in me
Somebody who will listen to me rant about random stuff and random hours and also rants about random stuff back at me (Otherwise I just get kinda guilty for spamming them a lot....)
Oh youI look for someone who is boring yet very funny (cough @Yukibana )
And someone who will flirt back and understand my jokes (cough @Peachy_Tae )
I ain't boring thoughI look for someone who is boring yet very funny (cough @Yukibana )
And someone who will flirt back and understand my jokes (cough @Peachy_Tae )
hfviuhqiorjqvhI ain't boring though
Eh sometimes you areI ain't boring though
And thats on my KPS wife.Eh sometimes you are![]()
False![]()