What TV show are you currently Binge watching? (1 Viewer)

Faerie

I just wanna love myself, Love my weakness
.
.
Joined
15 March 2019
Messages
1,594
Reactions Received
5,717
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
9,291
Fandom
Once
Gender
Female
Wreck
I currently watching Degrassi: The Next Generation. A show created in the 2000 The follows a group of student through their Highschool years in Degrassi.

It’s been a while since I’ve seen the first seasons and boy has the shows mood change over the years.
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
The only tv show I ever rewatched was GOT. But only the first 5 seasons. I don’t even plan to rewatch the season 8 tragedy
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread