TV What TV shows are you watching right now? (2 Viewers)

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I'm currently rewatching 30 rock for the 5000th time. I also have a tab open for a drama called Run On that I should get back to watching at some point in time.
What shows are you currently watching and would you recommend them?
 

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,363
Reactions Received
27,574
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,986
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
finally caught up to and finished dance smash

I don’t know if mango tv subbed it or not on their app, but I guess it’s pretty cool if you’re interested in different genres of dance (mostly chinese traditional/folklore, modern, contemporary, or ballet)
I kind of gave up on the drama I was watching, what else
I also binged through both seasons of hjsn’s reality show too though :yolk:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Mangoey

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
True beauty 10/10 I recommend uwu
I remember reading some of the webtoon for that and it was really good. I'll definitely check out the drama, thanks for the rec!
 
  • Like
Reactions: honeyfornomoney

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
The crown :sanapray: Not much free time to watch tho
 
  • Love
Reactions: Mangoey

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
finally caught up to and finished dance smash

I don’t know if mango tv subbed it or not on their app, but I guess it’s pretty cool if you’re interested in different genres of dance (mostly chinese traditional/folklore, modern, contemporary, or ballet)
I kind of gave up on the drama I was watching, what else
I also binged through both seasons of hjsn’s reality show too though :yolk:
I lowkey love survival shows, they're my guilty pleasure >->
I haven't actually heard of dance smash before, but it sounds really interesting, thanks!
 
  • Like
Reactions: mysteric

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,363
Reactions Received
27,574
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,986
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
I lowkey love survival shows, they're my guilty pleasure >->
I haven't actually heard of dance smash before, but it sounds really interesting, thanks!
season one had some excellent dancers (li xiang, liu jia, ak, hao ruoqi, etc), but the season two cast was honestly on another level
lay also was a judge for s2 :susPepe: love you henry, but lay is objectively a lot better


tan yuanyuan (started ballet at 10, was winning international competitions by 16, was promoted from corps to solo dancer at the san francisco ballet company after 2 performances, promoted to principal dancer within three years), xie xin (basically the mother of contemporary dance in china), chen zhenwei (principal dancer at houston ballet), etc

the stage is pretty cool too; it's circular, which is undoubtedly annoying to the performers, but they placed cameras everywhere around the stage's circumference, so they can get some cool 360 aerial shots



 
  • Love
Reactions: Mangoey

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread