What tvshow(s) are your currently watching? (1 Viewer)

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
What tvshow(s) are you currently watching? Am I the only one with 373738 tv shows watched in the same time? Do you recommend something?

I’m watching Friends, Euphoria, Black mirror, Deadly class, The society, Dinasty, Sharp objects, Narcos, The gifted and more because instead of finishing one show I have the urge to start a new one
 

HopeOnTheStreet

⚜ Hopin' around ⚜
.
Joined
12 July 2019
Messages
577
Reactions Received
2,804
Location
ARMY Base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Friends(rewatching), Supernatural, Chernobyl, The Expanse, Agents of SHIELD for now.
For recommendations, what genre do you prefer? I mostly watch action, sci-fi, comedy.
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Friends(rewatching), Supernatural, Chernobyl, The Expanse, Agents of SHIELD for now.
For recommendations, what genre do you prefer? I mostly watch action, sci-fi, comedy.
I don’t know, probably I don’t even have time now for a new show because I already have too many
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I am rewatching friends and turkish for beginners :sanapray:

I also just finished No Good Nick and the last weeks were crazy on netflix. Every friday was something I follow
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I am rewatching friends and turkish for beginners :sanapray:

I also just finished No Good Nick and the last weeks were crazy on netflix. Every friday was something I follow
Turkish for beginners? :umwhat:
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: yeji and Jungkook

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
  • Haha
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
Reactions: bulletproof
Joined
6 August 2019
Messages
395
Reactions Received
2,098
Location
United States
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Felicity on Hulu. But the last show I watched was Scream: TV series's third season on VH1. Right now my most anticipated show is the upcoming new season of American Horror Story. It's a tribute to the slasher genre and I'm obsessed with the slasher genre.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Felicity on Hulu. But the last show I watched was Scream: TV series's third season on VH1. Right now my most anticipated show is the upcoming new season of American Horror Story. It's a tribute to the slasher genre and I'm obsessed with the slasher genre.
this reminds me I have to continue AHS sometime soon :wimwim: my lazy ass is still in S1 after months
 
  • Like
Reactions: bulletproof

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
this reminds me I have to continue AHS sometime soon :wimwim: my lazy ass is still in S1 after months
Omg yes, watch AHS :sj_weary: :sj_weary:
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Evan Peters and Sarah Paulson aren't in the new season. Emma Roberts is in the cast supposedly she'll be the lead actress.
Even and Sarah aren’t in the cast? DAMN, but they were... in every season, I can’t imagine a season without them :umjicry:
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Evan Peters and Sarah Paulson aren't in the new season. Emma Roberts is in the cast supposedly she'll be the lead actress.
wow that's kinda shocking to me.
 
  • Like
Reactions: bulletproof

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Wow
Reactions: bulletproof

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
:gyuripout: :wimwim: I remember our first convo, we talked about shows and AHS was one of them:wimwim::jisoosmh: still didn't continue much
I’m not surprised we talked about shows, but AHS? :jisoosmh: Wow. I mean it’s one of my favs but still
 
  • Haha
Reactions: yeji

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I’m not surprised we talked about shows, but AHS? :jisoosmh: Wow. I mean it’s one of my favs but still
I think I mentioned that one since I was starting the show again back then :jisoosmh:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: bulletproof

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread