What type of celebrity should you be? (1 Viewer)

Tir

Crawled out of some hole
.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
3,410
Reactions Received
31,087
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Ship
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
4,096
Reactions Received
13,689
Location
Throwing rotten eggs at Pledis
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I should be a nugu but I got Celebrity Chef (I like food so I'm good)
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
12236

Please let me be in a coed group I want a hot guy to be with :llama_BLEED:
 

Baechu

레드벨벳
.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
3,802
Reactions Received
44,544
Location
KWANGYA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Wreck
Wow I got no notification for this :yolk:


An Actor

Result Image
You belong on the silver screen! Or on TV for a start. From what your preferences tell us, you'd probably be most comfortable working as an actor.

Give me Irene or Suzy as my acting partner and I'll act :welp:
 

Ems

No.1 Kim Woobin Lover
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
329
Reactions Received
1,373
Location
Nebraska
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Variety Show Host or Cast Member

insert weekly idol image

Whether people appreciate it or not, you are actually hilarious. And you can also help people who feel uncomfortable come out of their shells and talk more. We think you'd be amazing on variety shows!

I'll be a cast member of a variety show so long as Leeteuk is hosting. The man is built to host. And I'm meant to maul him on screen like right there, because damn this girl wants him SO bad.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Dopamine and Tir

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
PFFTT I got Idol....
i don't think so lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: Tir and Sory

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I’m an idol


12548


❤💞❤
 
  • Love
  • Wow
Reactions: Tir and Minuteman

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread