What type of comeback would you like? NCT DREAM (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
With the likely hood of Haechan and possible other 2000 line not being there for the comeback
..
we will base this on
Chenle, Jisung, Jaemin, +possible new members

as all the other members are able to graduate before june/july when the comeback is rumoured


I personally would like a cute concept but more vocal and no auto tune
with only small amount of rap
as nct is songs slowly turning into full rap songs

so would love this to be more vocal

​
 
  • Like
Reactions: baekk

baekk

🌺🌺
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
4,129
Reactions Received
12,479
Location
🌼𝔣𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔤𝔞𝔯𝔡𝔢𝔫
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
OOf, I didn't realise how many members would leave. Honestly without Jaemin, Jeno and Renjun I don't think I will be listening to them that often.
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
OOf, I didn't realise how many members would leave. Honestly without Jaemin, Jeno and Renjun I don't think I will be listening to them that often.
With jaemin being my bias in the group i didnt have a problem when he was on leave but at same time it all depends on the new members

cause there a risk there cocky due to joining a already known group
somewhat like txt they come across a bit cocky to me as they kinda went straight into a good group
 
  • Like
Reactions: baekk

baekk

🌺🌺
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
4,129
Reactions Received
12,479
Location
🌼𝔣𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔤𝔞𝔯𝔡𝔢𝔫
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
With jaemin being my bias in the group i didnt have a problem when he was on leave but at same time it all depends on the new members

cause there a risk there cocky due to joining a already known group
somewhat like txt they come across a bit cocky to me as they kinda went straight into a good group
I have the same opinion
 
  • Love
Reactions: JJbaker

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread