What type of documentation does your country require to fly domestically? (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,386
Reactions Received
151,398
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Inspired by the fun situation in the US rn :haylul: most people used to use a standard drivers license, but soon they’re going require enhanced licenses (called real id). It’s kind of funny to me that they actually are going through with it because they’ve been saying they will for years, and kept pushing it back. I haven’t gotten mine yet so idk what’s they actually require in order to receive it. There are still other options for id, like passports, other passport like cards, and a bunch of more specific forms of id (photo id from native tribes recognized by the government, Canadian drivers licenses, Department of Defense id, and so on). For now I’m just being lazy because I have a passport if I end up needing to fly domestically. I’ll get the special drivers license later :chill:
 

alo

Joined
3 June 2022
Messages
3,933
Reactions Received
5,700
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,116
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
ID
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread