- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 17,947
- Reactions Received
- 38,146
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 16,470
- Fandom
- inspirit
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- Goddess
- Ship
- Wreck
I'm a sucker for the ones on TLC.
I love watching my 600lbs life.
My Big Fat Fabulous Life.
And Welcome to Plathville.
There is something ironic about the first two being shown on teh same platform.
And THEM BOTH showing how fabulous it is to be that size.
But one claims the opposite with it's title.
I don't know it's interesting to me.
Also, I like reading comments on the videos of the last one because of everyone commenting on
the parents and how they raised their kids.
It's interesting.
What about You & Why?
I love watching my 600lbs life.
My Big Fat Fabulous Life.
And Welcome to Plathville.
There is something ironic about the first two being shown on teh same platform.
And THEM BOTH showing how fabulous it is to be that size.
But one claims the opposite with it's title.
I don't know it's interesting to me.
Also, I like reading comments on the videos of the last one because of everyone commenting on
the parents and how they raised their kids.
It's interesting.
What about You & Why?