What type of threads do you usually make? (1 Viewer)

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I usually just ask random questions in the chill zone. I would rather do kpop news? Mainly because I feel like it would be a lot harder to make dupe threads that way? But I also don't keep up with kpop news enough lol rip​
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Random daily questions mostly, they are easiest to come up with. Unless there is interesting stuff about anime, kpop or general news id like the share and discuss but that's more rare
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread