What types of books? (1 Viewer)

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
What types of books do you like to read?
What kinds of books do you wanna read?
Is there a certain element you feel is needed in a book that isn't so explored?

I'm working on a project and this would help me a lot.
The more detail, the better!​
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Mostly stick to fantasy and sci-fi. Will sometimes read thrillers, mostly serial killer types but not much. Only fiction for me, I absolutely despise non fiction. Biographies/autobiographies or self help/motivational books are types I really hate.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Hot guy books
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I used to read like crazy and loved especially Russian literature when I was younger, but at some point..... I just stopped having the patience to read which kinda makes me sad but it is what is it right now..
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Belgizen

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I like to mainly read fantasy and historical fiction and would like to read more in mystery/thriller as it's a genre I haven't really read much of.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Belgizen

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I used to read like crazy and loved especially Russian literature when I was younger, but at some point..... I just stopped having the patience to read which kinda makes me sad but it is what is it right now..
So you meer a boom that kreps you hooked
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and kodoku

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
already answered the form yesterday.

I generally read a lot of YA still and I adore contemporaries. Currently I am all about the newest Hunger Games book, and have been reading Red White and Royal Blue. I also have a ton of books saved that I wanted to read. Even some self-help books like The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck has sparked my interest.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Belgizen

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread