What u think of clickbaits? (1 Viewer)

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Do you get angry if you get clickbaited to video/article/thread or don't u care?

I usually get bit upset and just click away being mad at myself at being fooled but sometimes the clickbaits are pretty clever puns so i don't rly mind those so much :jisoosmh:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
A bit, yeah. I usually don’t click tbh, I just expect something shitty most of the times
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mangoey

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,139
Reactions Received
46,806
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
184,350
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I just don't subscribe to those channels. lol But I do get SO ANNOYED when the video title is something drastic and the video isn't even that serious. Like, back in 2018 (?), the LaBrant fam (they were Cole&Sav at the time) posted a video entitled "Our dog needs surgery". I clicked on the video... turns out it was just a freaking NEUTER procedure he needed. I mean, I can see where people might deem this a critical surgery, considering the overpopulation of pets, but REALLY??? At least rephrase the dang thing: "He needs to be neutered" or whatnot!

Another case of this is whenever a YouTuber is pregnant and they suddenly post something like "Sad news" or some other negative title that could pertain to the pregnancy. In this instance, I'd actually be relieved for it to be clickbait because that would mean the baby is still okay... but again, FUCKING BE SPECIFIC ABOUT IT! "Sad news about the new house", "Sad news about a beloved relative", "Sad news about our cat" - is that too much to ask???
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mangoey
Joined
17 March 2021
Messages
1,802
Reactions Received
2,296
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Do you get angry if you get clickbaited to video/article/thread or don't u care?

I usually get bit upset and just click away being mad at myself at being fooled but sometimes the clickbaits are pretty clever puns so i don't rly mind those so much :jisoosmh:
I get annoyed especially if I read too much into it and the title ends up being misleading
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mangoey

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Yeah I usually find them annoying and get a little upset.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread