Past usernames were: Vrose Chae Reverie Glowbit Reverie again :sanapray:
Chaeee Joined 11 June 2021 Messages 14,519 Reactions Received 22,012 Location ♡ Cards View Profile KS Coins 1,629 Fandom ♡ Gender Female Pronouns ♡ Ship @ilychan Wreck @Tsukino 5 May 2022 #1 Past usernames were: Vrose Chae Reverie Glowbit Reverie again Reactions: Soogi
Ahsoka ⚡️Lightning . . . . . . Joined 27 August 2018 Messages 71,384 Reactions Received 151,392 Location That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3 Cards View Profile KS Coins 129,595 Fandom Lex stan Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @athenarose Wreck @lexus 5 May 2022 #2 Vrose Reactions: Chaeee
Villains #1 JOOYEON FAN . Joined 2 March 2021 Messages 23,302 Reactions Received 28,172 Cards View Profile KS Coins 4,480 Fandom Villain Ship @Chaeee 5 May 2022 #3 vrose Reactions: Chaeee
Villains #1 JOOYEON FAN . Joined 2 March 2021 Messages 23,302 Reactions Received 28,172 Cards View Profile KS Coins 4,480 Fandom Villain Ship @Chaeee 5 May 2022 #4 Reverie said: Past usernames were: Vrose Chae Reverie Glowbit Reverie again Click to expand... you’re forgetting one Reactions: Chaeee
Reverie said: Past usernames were: Vrose Chae Reverie Glowbit Reverie again Click to expand... you’re forgetting one
Magician girl in the bubble ☆ . . Joined 26 February 2019 Messages 29,345 Reactions Received 36,273 Cards View Profile KS Coins 66,410 Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @Abeamus 5 May 2022 #5 Vrose Reactions: Chaeee
Chaeee Joined 11 June 2021 Messages 14,519 Reactions Received 22,012 Location ♡ Cards View Profile KS Coins 1,629 Fandom ♡ Gender Female Pronouns ♡ Ship @ilychan Wreck @Tsukino 5 May 2022 #6 Yes, I’m aware :xor ilychan said: you’re forgetting one Click to expand... Yes, I’m aware didn’t include it bc no one wouldve known me as I changed it hours after I joined NOT bc it’s embarrassing af Reactions: Villains
Yes, I’m aware :xor ilychan said: you’re forgetting one Click to expand... Yes, I’m aware didn’t include it bc no one wouldve known me as I changed it hours after I joined NOT bc it’s embarrassing af
Villains #1 JOOYEON FAN . Joined 2 March 2021 Messages 23,302 Reactions Received 28,172 Cards View Profile KS Coins 4,480 Fandom Villain Ship @Chaeee 5 May 2022 #7 Reverie said: NOT bc it’s embarrassing af Click to expand... /j Reactions: Chaeee
tai from the land to the sea 🇵🇸 . Joined 13 December 2019 Messages 15,368 Reactions Received 19,079 Cards View Profile KS Coins 7,194 Fandom #1 🎵taste Gender Male Pronouns He/Him Ship @dest 5 May 2022 #8 i remember chae.. but im not sure if its bc i saw it or bc i saw someone call you that Reactions: Chaeee
Soogi radical kyeominist . . Joined 8 November 2018 Messages 16,140 Reactions Received 24,280 Website kyeomblr.tumblr.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 200 Gender Female Pronouns she / her Ship @Dokyeom 5 May 2022 #9 i remember vrose & chae but the first time we interacted you went by reverie Reactions: Chaeee
H Haiku . Joined 26 November 2021 Messages 3,179 Reactions Received 3,849 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 5 May 2022 #10 Reverie, the OG one
Michael . Joined 20 November 2018 Messages 65,862 Reactions Received 77,040 Location Heaven Cards View Profile KS Coins 53,448 5 May 2022 #11 I remember you better as Vrose. You had one before that; but I eludes my memory.