- Joined
- 9 October 2018
- Messages
- 50,688
- Reactions Received
- 142,435
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 134
- Fandom
- arianator
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
and I enjoy our conversations just as much as we talksounds right lol we talk a lot
sameand I enjoy our conversations just as much as we talk![]()
Same for me, our conversations are always a blastsameit‘s always fun
love talkin to youhonestly have a few I talk to daily be it on forum or discordthose are some staff members and @Abeamus @kuro @Jimmychimchim @Yili @OnlyCalB .... I also interact a ton with @RandAlThor and @LoveYooShaSha there definitely are more people tho
love talking to you too babeslove talkin to you![]()
honestly have a few I talk to daily be it on forum or discordthose are some staff members and @Abeamus @kuro @Jimmychimchim @Yili @OnlyCalB .... I also interact a ton with @RandAlThor and @LoveYooShaSha there definitely are more people tho