What was first movie you saw in the theatre? (2 Viewers)

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Mine was Finding Nemo @Skinnny ;)

I think I was maybe 10 at the time (movie tickets are pricey af here). I remember getting there with my sister and being bit late even, thank god the commercials last half a hour or sth like that. It was truly magical experience, both pretty as it was emotional. All that those water sceneries looked amazing good job Pixar! Still one of my favorite films :nekolove:



What was yours first? Do you still remember it?
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
That I remember, it was Jurassic Park.
I haven't still seen any Jurassic Parks.. oopps, but I'm sure that was great experience with all the dinosaurs running around :D

Hannah Montana: The Movie :bigcatlove:
Idk why that's bit funny to me. Did you watch the tv series too? I did watch some eps sometimes though didn't keep up with it. They didn't air it here until I was bit older so I wasn't in main demography anymore ^^;
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
It was either harry potter 2 or lord of the rings 1 2 or 3

I was maybe 5 I fell asleep during lotr tho


Hp is superior to a kid I guess.
I haven't seen either of those so :joshmeh:

They seem like cool movies to watch at that age though.. even if you fell asleep xd
 
Joined
15 March 2019
Messages
1,777
Reactions Received
6,501
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11
Gender
Male
I haven't still seen any Jurassic Parks.. oopps, but I'm sure that was great experience with all the dinosaurs running around :D



Idk why that's bit funny to me. Did you watch the tv series too? I did watch some eps sometimes though didn't keep up with it. They didn't air it here until I was bit older so I wasn't in main demography anymore ^^;
I watched the whole series online.

Please judge me everyone.
 

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
Idk why that's bit funny to me. Did you watch the tv series too? I did watch some eps sometimes though didn't keep up with it. They didn't air it here until I was bit older so I wasn't in main demography anymore ^^;
Yeah I was a big fan of the TV series. Tbh I hated going to the theater as kid because I despised crowded places. So most of the time, I waited for the DVD to come out and then watch it at home. But, for Miley, I went all the way to the damn theater to watch the movie :yolk:
 

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
I haven't still seen any Jurassic Parks.. oopps, but I'm sure that was great experience with all the dinosaurs running around :D



Idk why that's bit funny to me. Did you watch the tv series too? I did watch some eps sometimes though didn't keep up with it. They didn't air it here until I was bit older so I wasn't in main demography anymore ^^;
It was very cool, me and my brother collected some dinosaur cards that came with a cheap chocolate.

Then there was Power Rangers movie that was so crowded lol

At that time they allowed people to watch sitting on the floor xD
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
What a freaking weirdo.
Me or you? xd

I know right, I haven't watched lot of popular movie series (somewhat due to overprotective parent and strict christian raising), i should really get to it someday xd I did end up enjoying Hobbit a lot though, despite never seeing LoTr. Thranduil :nekoshy:
 
Joined
15 March 2019
Messages
1,777
Reactions Received
6,501
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11
Gender
Male
Me or you? xd

I know right, I haven't watched lot of popular movie series (somewhat due to overprotective parent and strict christian raising), i should really get to it someday xd I did end up enjoying Hobbit a lot though, despite never seeing LoTr. Thranduil :nekoshy:
I had a strict one too I also wasnt allowed hehe.

Yes marathon lotr and hp.
 

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,830
Reactions Received
28,465
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread