What was something that you were told as a kid (1 Viewer)

Joined
18 April 2019
Messages
2,326
Reactions Received
7,732
Location
TXT's Hair Line
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wreck
That gum would stay in my stomach for 7 years i think it was.
Would be an awesome diet tool fill you stomach with chewing gum no room for food.
Oh yeah, i vaguely remember something about that
 
Joined
18 April 2019
Messages
2,326
Reactions Received
7,732
Location
TXT's Hair Line
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wreck
Uhh yo-you read the last part of what I said about the shop and salmonella right? :worry: Actually you know what New York has quite a lot of good food it's just expensive.
Yep!~:sakUwu:
I've been to New York before, but we just ordered pizza :haylul:
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Shimmer

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I was told if swallowed gum it would instantly kill me... Well, I ate a little bit anyways just to prove them wrong. :wimwim:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I was told that a tree inside of me will grow if I eat apple seeds or watermelon seeds
 
  • Like
Reactions: YouNiceKeepGoin

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread