- Joined
- 27 August 2018
- Messages
- 71,392
- Reactions Received
- 151,404
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 129,595
- Fandom
- Lex stan
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
I’m curious how different they’ll be 
For me the biggest recorded snow here is about 50 inches (127 ish cm) and biggest recorded while I lived here is 40 in (100 cm approximately).
Note: I didn’t mean cumulative for one winter, I meant snow In one snowfall. But if you do cumulative just put a note that you did cumulative so we know
For me the biggest recorded snow here is about 50 inches (127 ish cm) and biggest recorded while I lived here is 40 in (100 cm approximately).
Note: I didn’t mean cumulative for one winter, I meant snow In one snowfall. But if you do cumulative just put a note that you did cumulative so we know
Last edited: