Once I hit 100 posts I'm getting either a Haechan or a Sik-k badge.
BLAN Joined 23 February 2019 Messages 232 Reactions Received 823 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Non-Binary 6 August 2019 #1 Once I hit 100 posts I'm getting either a Haechan or a Sik-k badge. Reactions: JoanaIsHere, Minuteman, yeji and 4 others
Haolat Joined 26 May 2019 Messages 470 Reactions Received 1,735 Location SM's basement Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 6 August 2019 #2 I don’t have any badge Reactions: JoanaIsHere, Minuteman, yeji and 4 others
Myco Ace of Hearts . . . Joined 4 November 2018 Messages 33,247 Reactions Received 81,309 Location Beat Interactive Cards View Profile KS Coins 13,036 Fandom Choice Gender Male Pronouns He/Him Ship @oppasenpaigod 6 August 2019 #3 A.C.E Group Badge Reactions: JoanaIsHere, Minuteman, yeji and 3 others
potato ☆ Stan Yolkie ☆ . Joined 22 May 2019 Messages 5,913 Reactions Received 28,273 Location Under the Earth Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom Moa Ship @umpheri 6 August 2019 #4 I got a Taeyeon Badge and Donghun (A.C.E) badge. I didn't like just having one badge so I waited until I had 300 posts. ^^ Reactions: JoanaIsHere, Minuteman, yeji and 2 others
I got a Taeyeon Badge and Donghun (A.C.E) badge. I didn't like just having one badge so I waited until I had 300 posts. ^^
InTooManyFandoms Joined 11 May 2019 Messages 449 Reactions Received 1,505 Location EXO planet~ Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 6 August 2019 #5 Hyunjin badge Reactions: JoanaIsHere, Minuteman, yeji and 2 others
blueberries Fleshy fruit . Joined 17 November 2018 Messages 15,240 Reactions Received 46,642 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 6 August 2019 #6 Second generation badge ^^ Reactions: JoanaIsHere, Minuteman, yeji and 2 others
bulletproof ✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧ . . Joined 2 September 2018 Messages 12,423 Reactions Received 54,952 Location ARMY base 💕 Cards View Profile KS Coins 55 Gender Female Ship @Ozymandias 6 August 2019 #7 I got Jungkook, BTS, Big Bang and GD in the same time I think So no first for me Reactions: JoanaIsHere, Minuteman, yeji and 3 others
Suzy Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian . . Joined 22 November 2018 Messages 7,026 Reactions Received 27,656 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom EXO-L & My Gender Female Ship @JeonJungkook 6 August 2019 #8 I got EXO's group badge first followed by BTS's group badge. Reactions: JoanaIsHere, Minuteman, yeji and 2 others
Evergreen Joined 24 February 2019 Messages 8,028 Reactions Received 19,590 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Ship @SakinoSweety 6 August 2019 #9 The EXO badge and then Jimin Reactions: JoanaIsHere, Minuteman, yeji and 3 others
Foxia . Joined 14 May 2019 Messages 942 Reactions Received 2,692 Location Hope World Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 6 August 2019 #10 Jhope Reactions: JoanaIsHere, Minuteman and yeji
Jimimis Joined 22 February 2019 Messages 16,036 Reactions Received 44,289 Location the female gaze Cards View Profile KS Coins 124 Fandom luoshifemy Gender Female Pronouns luo/yunxi Ship @kuro 7 August 2019 #11 Who else but my husband Jimin??? Reactions: JoanaIsHere, Minuteman and yeji
A Administrator2 Joined 26 August 2018 Messages 0 Reactions Received 31,963 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 7 August 2019 #12 First Gen Badge Reactions: JoanaIsHere, Minuteman and yeji
VillageIdiot It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues . . Joined 8 November 2018 Messages 19,193 Reactions Received 60,789 Location Tokki Topia Cards View Profile KS Coins 19,207 Fandom Toxic Gender Female Pronouns She/Her/Drama Kween Ship @Darkyoda47 7 August 2019 #13 1st Gen Reactions: JoanaIsHere, Minuteman and yeji
yeji ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva . . . Joined 9 October 2018 Messages 50,688 Reactions Received 142,435 Location loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ Cards View Profile KS Coins 134 Fandom arianator Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Penggie Wreck @Faerie 7 August 2019 #14 ikon Reactions: JoanaIsHere and Minuteman
Minuteman Another Settlement Needs Your Help . . Joined 15 November 2018 Messages 7,387 Reactions Received 22,724 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Male Ship @Sory 7 August 2019 #15 Mine was Wendy Reactions: JoanaIsHere
Michael . Joined 20 November 2018 Messages 65,862 Reactions Received 77,040 Location Heaven Cards View Profile KS Coins 53,448 7 August 2019 #16 Second Generation Reactions: JoanaIsHere
Wingfrost Answer for SOTY . . Joined 5 November 2018 Messages 23,134 Reactions Received 38,822 Cards View Profile KS Coins 19,488 Fandom Answer is Queen Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @Person 7 August 2019 #17 1st generation badge Reactions: JoanaIsHere
JarJarBinks Joined 26 July 2019 Messages 481 Reactions Received 1,048 Location Otoh Gunga, Naboo Cards View Profile KS Coins 2,702 7 August 2019 #18 missa wantsa badge. watsa missa has to do? Reactions: JoanaIsHere
Elmo Joined 2 September 2018 Messages 37 Reactions Received 116 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 7 August 2019 #19 First Gen badge Reactions: JoanaIsHere
J JoanaIsHere Joined 19 October 2018 Messages 1,452 Reactions Received 6,534 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 7 August 2019 #20 Bts but I traded that one in lol