What was the longest continuous period of time youve ever slept (1 Viewer)

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
At the end of the first week that I ever worked a 9-5 (it was more like a 7-5 cause I had to carpool 💀 ), I fell asleep as soon as I got home and slept for 15 hours straight :sanapray:​
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I want to say almost 24 hours, when I was younger I had gotten really sick and had no strength at all and slept for a long period of time.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Mangoey

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,256
Reactions Received
76,671
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,870
Ship
Wreck
Probably just like 12 hours as I have trouble sleeping during the day so I have to be not feeling well just to reach that
 
  • Love
Reactions: Mangoey

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread