What was the most hardest decision you ever took in your life? (4 Viewers)

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,040
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,975
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Telling myself I was 'worth it' and I was a somebody in a confused and hateful world.
 
  • Like
Reactions: jasque

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,040
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,975
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Ohh why?? You are so worthy to me!
I have a lot of self hatred. An awful lot.
I just go that place where I think I am 'useless and not worth being around'
I kind of believed what the bullies always said about me in school and took it as legit.
Only years later I realised they were wrong about me.
 
  • Sad
Reactions: JimmyBacon
Joined
3 July 2020
Messages
5,130
Reactions Received
7,700
Location
From EXO planet
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I have a lot of self hatred. An awful lot.
I just go that place where I think I am 'useless and not worth being around'
I kind of believed what the bullies always said about me in school and took it as legit.
Only years later I realised they were wrong about me.
Ahh pls don't think like that. You must love yourself and self motivate yourself. Don't care about other and do whatever you want. You are not useless or not worthy. You are a good inspiration,useful and worthy for others and me too. Trust yourself!!
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,040
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,975
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Ahh pls don't think like that. You must love yourself and self motivate yourself. Don't care about other and do whatever you want. You are not useless or not worthy. You are a good inspiration,useful and worthy for others and me too. Trust yourself!!
I am only beginning to see that and you're right of course. <3 Bullying can really damage a young person mentally emotionally and all else :(
 
Joined
3 July 2020
Messages
5,130
Reactions Received
7,700
Location
From EXO planet
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I am only beginning to see that and you're right of course. <3 Bullying can really damage a young person mentally emotionally and all else :(
I really don't know about the feelings of bullying. I have never get bullied or never bullied anyone! But I think it's so hard.
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,040
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,975
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I really don't know about the feelings of bullying. I have never get bullied or never bullied anyone! But I think it's so hard.
Yep it is. Truly a thing this world can do without 'bullying someone for being different'...
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Should I buy the red dress or the yellow dress??????
 
  • Wow
Reactions: JimmyBacon

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread