What was the scariest movie you’ve seen? (1 Viewer)

Venomous

ᵀᴴᴬᵀ Monbebe/WENEE
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
2,811
Reactions Received
6,362
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11,396
Fandom
Weneebebe
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
Any
Ohhh that much scary?
I mean, I HATE scary movies/horror films, and always have. I was probably 16-17 when I saw it and I hid under a blanket for a good portion of the movie. Did not help that I was watching with friends at someone's house that was on a turkey farm in the middle of nowhere. Driving home that night was AWFUL.
 
Joined
3 July 2020
Messages
5,130
Reactions Received
7,700
Location
From EXO planet
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I mean, I HATE scary movies/horror films, and always have. I was probably 16-17 when I saw it and I hid under a blanket for a good portion of the movie. Did not help that I was watching with friends at someone's house that was on a turkey farm in the middle of nowhere. Driving home that night was AWFUL.
Mee tooo. I really don't like to watch
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread