Aren't we allYaaas
I promise I'm the good guy![]()
Aren't we allYaaas
I promise I'm the good guy![]()
I seenot strange; you are a stranger
I see![]()
Our team will come out victorious@blueberries @Darkyoda47 An alliance has been formed
I'm the good guy here
You can call me artist, can call me
@Mirae doesn't know it yet but she's in this alliance too@blueberries @Darkyoda47 An alliance has been formed
I'm the good guy here
You can call me artist, can call me
You've made me a stranger apparently so who am I to disagreeyou disagree with that?
You've made me a stranger apparently so who am I to disagree![]()
We're still sajaegi partners sogood that you don‘t I guss
nopeWe're still sajaegi partners so![]()
You literally have the top post on my profilenope![]()
You literally have the top post on my profile![]()
And we're doing sajaegi rn, Idk what is confusing about this to youand?
@Mirae doesn't know it yet but she's in this alliance too![]()
No good guy reminds anyone of Idol@blueberries @Darkyoda47 An alliance has been formed
I'm the good guy here
You can call me artist, can call me
Desperate timesNo good guy reminds anyone of Idol![]()
So you linked Dispatch's favourite group to disprove it? Interesting strategyDesperate times
Everyone thinks I'm Dispatch already![]()
I just linked my true affiliationSo you linked Dispatch's favourite group to disprove it? Interesting strategy![]()