What was your childhood dream? (1 Viewer)

Wicked

Loaded Granny Cane Incoming!
.
.
Joined
4 September 2018
Messages
4,702
Reactions Received
16,711
Location
Old Folk's Home
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,552
Fandom
ARMY/Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
No, I'm not talking about what your adult brain thinks but what your childhood self legitimately dreamed of being.

ME:

I started out wanting to be a ballerina.
Then an ice skater.
Then a fireman.
And then a singer.
....Pokemon trainer.
A power Ranger.

Lmfao dream big or go home, I guess.
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I’m dumb. I don’t remember. At some point I wanted to be a fashion designer. Oh and I think actress. And probavly an agent from Totally Spies...
 

Wicked

Loaded Granny Cane Incoming!
.
.
Joined
4 September 2018
Messages
4,702
Reactions Received
16,711
Location
Old Folk's Home
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,552
Fandom
ARMY/Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I was always too realistic even as a child, so teacher or lawyer.
But I really liked dancing and then writing, so maybe these too were kind of a dream, tho I did nothing to achieve any of it.
Oof realistic indeed lol!

I was too much of a daydreamer rip...
 

Wicked

Loaded Granny Cane Incoming!
.
.
Joined
4 September 2018
Messages
4,702
Reactions Received
16,711
Location
Old Folk's Home
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,552
Fandom
ARMY/Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I’m dumb. I don’t remember. At some point I wanted to be a fashion designer. Oh and I think actress. And probavly an agent from Totally Spies...
I was on my way to go into acting in high school and college but stuff happened... :yolk:
 
Joined
21 November 2018
Messages
5,047
Reactions Received
18,455
Location
ARMY Base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8
Ship
Oof realistic indeed lol!

I was too much of a daydreamer rip...
I was a weird child lol
Being a daydreamer is not bad at all. My friend wanted to be a lot of things when we were young, she changed it daily :d and honestly, i find it cute :pandalove:
 

Wicked

Loaded Granny Cane Incoming!
.
.
Joined
4 September 2018
Messages
4,702
Reactions Received
16,711
Location
Old Folk's Home
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,552
Fandom
ARMY/Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I blame my uncle for this but when I was 8 years old, I was snooping around his room and found his stash of porn. I was like... dazzled by what I saw and I was convinced I wanted to be an adult film star in Japan. Sigh. I was a disturbed little child. :llama_tea:
O M G

KELLI LOL
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
I was always the odd kid out with my realistic dreams even as a kid. I started off by wanting to be a police officer when I was around 5 and then I went on to wanting to be an undercover agent and then somehow that turned into an assassin (I was obsessed with Assassins Creed lol). After I realized what assassins really do for a living, I waned to be a criminologist/crime scene inverstigator. At the same time I wanted to be a psychologist and I got over criminology and stuck with psychology and even studiedd it a few years at uni. All the stuff I have wanted to have be have kind of always been in the same line thinking about it. Even my current dream.
 

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Mine are also very realistic. Always been a child with a sense of logic. Never believed in Santa Claus etc ..I wanted to become an actress. Then I realized that too often, in movies, we saw close-ups of the actor’s feet. I hate feet .... I tried to imagine mine in details on a giant cinema screen. The idea so disgusted me that I gave up on that dream. I also wanted to be a writer. I wrote horror stories in which my comrades were murdered one by one in the ascending order of my affection for them. So basically, the less I liked you, the sooner you would die in my stories. I got bored after a while. Never finished a complete story either. . I also wanted to be a veterinarian but I am too sensitive to animals, that’s why I chose to be a nurse. Way easier with humans bwahaha.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread