I loved the Goosebumps books!
Myco Ace of Hearts . . . Joined 4 November 2018 Messages 33,247 Reactions Received 81,309 Location Beat Interactive Cards View Profile KS Coins 13,036 Fandom Choice Gender Male Pronouns He/Him Ship @oppasenpaigod 16 March 2021 #1 I loved the Goosebumps books! Reactions: Abeamus, Willow, Tickita and 2 others
Ahsoka ⚡️Lightning . . . . . . Joined 27 August 2018 Messages 71,383 Reactions Received 151,392 Location That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3 Cards View Profile KS Coins 129,595 Fandom Lex stan Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @athenarose Wreck @lexus 16 March 2021 #2 The Lord of the Rings Reactions: Willow, OnlyCalB and Myco
OnlyCalB GG Trash . . Joined 24 November 2018 Messages 52,131 Reactions Received 94,782 Location Dreamworld Cards View Profile KS Coins 132,191 Gender Male Pronouns He/Him/Card Master 16 March 2021 #3 When I was younger I read the HP books and loved them :) Reactions: Willow and Myco
Tickita 𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇. . . . Joined 30 January 2020 Messages 26,480 Reactions Received 39,142 Location We're no strangers to love. Cards View Profile KS Coins 41,434 Gender Female Pronouns she, her, mrrp 16 March 2021 #4 Junie B. Jones Reactions: lotusflower, Willow and Myco
honeyfornomoney Joined 5 November 2018 Messages 5,078 Reactions Received 14,232 Location CL's cherry tree Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom GZB Gender Female Ship @Chaelin 16 March 2021 #5 I don't remember XD I think the one about the Egyptian mythology Reactions: Willow and Myco
Abeamus . . Joined 19 February 2019 Messages 74,178 Reactions Received 76,666 Cards View Profile KS Coins 188,427 Ship @Magician Wreck @kddicted 16 March 2021 #6 By default Of Mice And Men because I didn't really read books and the only other one I had to read was Romeo & Juliet Reactions: Myco
By default Of Mice And Men because I didn't really read books and the only other one I had to read was Romeo & Juliet
lotusflower Joined 6 February 2021 Messages 1,117 Reactions Received 1,890 Location In your dreams Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom Multifan Gender Female 16 March 2021 #7 Diary of a Wimpy Kid Reactions: Myco
Michael . Joined 20 November 2018 Messages 65,862 Reactions Received 77,040 Location Heaven Cards View Profile KS Coins 53,448 16 March 2021 #8 an encyclopedia Reactions: Myco
taehyungie Joined 17 March 2021 Messages 237 Reactions Received 292 Location Somewhere on Earth Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom ARMY Gender Female 17 March 2021 #9 I loved reading detective novels like The Hardy Boys, Famous Five and such Reactions: Myco