What was your favorite thing to eat as a kid? (1 Viewer)

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I always loved those lunchables and the little kool-aid drinks. I always thought I was so cool with my lunch while the majority of my friends at school always ate the disgusting school lunches. It was the only time when I was actually considered cool.

:llama_laugh:



Image result for 90's kids drinks


Image result for lunchables


 
Joined
23 June 2019
Messages
1,759
Reactions Received
10,279
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I used to think McDonald's was amazing
:yolk:
Sorry I noticed you're reply after I replied to the thread. Actually this legit is a thing. At some point new health wants kicked in and using "healthier" became manditory. They used to use an oil mixed with beef tallow. Some say you have to be 40 to experience this but I think it's to high because not everyone switched at once and hahaha I was driving when they switched in my area.
 
Joined
23 November 2018
Messages
592
Reactions Received
2,029
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Pronouns
she/her
Toast and cucumber, ate some literally every evening. If it were up to the 8-year-old me toast and cucumber slices would've been my only sustenance lol.
 

Jungkook

√ The original cookie √
.
Joined
9 September 2018
Messages
1,705
Reactions Received
10,400
Location
Your heart
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Ship
Sorry I noticed you're reply after I replied to the thread. Actually this legit is a thing. At some point new health wants kicked in and using "healthier" became manditory. They used to use an oil mixed with beef tallow. Some say you have to be 40 to experience this but I think it's to high because not everyone switched at once and hahaha I was driving when they switched in my area.
That sounds disgusting
:llama_shook:
 
Joined
23 June 2019
Messages
1,759
Reactions Received
10,279
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
That sounds disgusting
:llama_shook:
Pretty much the same idea of frying things in lard... Though I never herd of anyone mixing lard with any plant based oil. The crispy yumminess. tallow is not marrow it's a type of fat if that is what you are thinking. Funny thing you use a lamb gif because the only other tallow people use to fry stuff up comes from mutton. XD
 

Jungkook

√ The original cookie √
.
Joined
9 September 2018
Messages
1,705
Reactions Received
10,400
Location
Your heart
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Ship
Pretty much the same idea of frying things in lard... Though I never herd of anyone mixing lard with any plant based oil. The crispy yumminess. tallow is not marrow it's a type of fat if that is what you are thinking. Funny thing you use a lamb because the only other tallow people use to fry stuff up comes from mutton. XD
Lard and tallow both sound disgusting af

This is why I hate eating at restaurants
:joshmeh:
 
Joined
23 June 2019
Messages
1,759
Reactions Received
10,279
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Lard and tallow both sound disgusting af

This is why I hate eating at restaurants
:joshmeh:
Not just restaurants it's welcome to not realizing what your food is made out of. Don't look up what's in hotdogs or sausages now that's disgusting.

I am doen derailing this thread I will sit in my corner now and quietly think Popeyes pizza.
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Popeye's pizza and christmas my grandmas cookies. God I now I want Popeye's pizza but it's no longer around. Was going ot add a picture but I can't find any they've been gone that long.
I
Popeye's used to serve pizza? :wat:
 
Joined
22 April 2019
Messages
1,118
Reactions Received
2,529
Location
ᶦᵗˢ ᵃ ˢᵉᶜʳᵉᵗ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
cinnamon roll from Cinnabon. Thinking about it making crave it right now.
 

Jungkook

√ The original cookie √
.
Joined
9 September 2018
Messages
1,705
Reactions Received
10,400
Location
Your heart
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Ship
Not just restaurants it's welcome to not realizing what your food is made out of. Don't look up what's in hotdogs or sausages now that's disgusting.

I am doen derailing this thread I will sit in my corner now and quietly think Popeyes pizza.
I already did look that up


I'm a vegetarian now
:ilovebread:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
sausages :jisoosmh: though I now only eat the vegan kind
 

Jungkook

√ The original cookie √
.
Joined
9 September 2018
Messages
1,705
Reactions Received
10,400
Location
Your heart
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Ship
is it bad my childish palate still loves McDonalds? the only thing thats ever put me off of it as their ice cream sauce...it was so tangy, but it wasn't supposed to be a tangy flavour, it was so gross. and large. me and my three friends had to take turns it was huge
Lmao
I eat very unhealthy so I cant judge
:yolk:


If you ever wanna quit eating it tho
I got so many documentaries for you
:ilovebread:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 289

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread