My highlight was Wolfsong by T.J. Klune :excitedcat:
Magician girl in the bubble ☆ . . Joined 26 February 2019 Messages 29,345 Reactions Received 36,273 Cards View Profile KS Coins 66,410 Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @Abeamus 26 December 2023 #1 My highlight was Wolfsong by T.J. Klune Reactions: Ahsoka
StrayMixx aka Chiara . . Joined 12 September 2020 Messages 40,168 Reactions Received 46,828 Location in Bang Chan's head Website www.tumblr.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 181,784 Fandom mainly bg Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @pinkmelodies Wreck @Nyaz 26 December 2023 #2 I'm currently reading Things You Save in a Fire by Katherine Center, thx to @Tickita rec! Reactions: Magician and Tickita
Ahsoka ⚡️Lightning . . . . . . Joined 27 August 2018 Messages 71,392 Reactions Received 151,404 Location That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3 Cards View Profile KS Coins 129,595 Fandom Lex stan Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @athenarose Wreck @lexus 26 December 2023 #3 The Alive trilogy I think Reactions: Magician
Tickita 𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇. . . . Joined 30 January 2020 Messages 26,480 Reactions Received 39,142 Location We're no strangers to love. Cards View Profile KS Coins 41,434 Gender Female Pronouns she, her, mrrp 26 December 2023 #4 I have to get my list together, but I'm sure my favorite author this year was Alyssa Cole Reactions: Magician
Tickita 𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇. . . . Joined 30 January 2020 Messages 26,480 Reactions Received 39,142 Location We're no strangers to love. Cards View Profile KS Coins 41,434 Gender Female Pronouns she, her, mrrp 26 December 2023 #5 Kanmuri301 said: I'm currently reading Things You Save in a Fire by Katherine Center, thx to @Tickita rec! Click to expand... How is it?
Kanmuri301 said: I'm currently reading Things You Save in a Fire by Katherine Center, thx to @Tickita rec! Click to expand... How is it?
ani07 Joined 1 January 2023 Messages 24,865 Reactions Received 11,022 Location Germany Cards View Profile KS Coins 98,654 Fandom Shawol, Bonoh Gender Female Pronouns she/her 26 December 2023 #6 probably a webtoon. solo leveling?