- Joined
- 12 September 2020
- Messages
- 40,162
- Reactions Received
- 46,823
- Location
- in Bang Chan's head
- Website
- www.tumblr.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 181,737
- Fandom
- mainly bg
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
Besides requesting your first card, that is. Were you a different card collector then from what you are now?
I think my first post was a trade with @eclipsoul back when I didn't know what I was doing. lol I wanted to trade my NCT Johnny (or maybe it was Nu'Est Minhyun? lol idk) for a Loona card she had (don't remember which one), and when I was told I have to ask first, I was beyond mortified. lol
I think my first post was a trade with @eclipsoul back when I didn't know what I was doing. lol I wanted to trade my NCT Johnny (or maybe it was Nu'Est Minhyun? lol idk) for a Loona card she had (don't remember which one), and when I was told I have to ask first, I was beyond mortified. lol