what was your first impression of a user vs what your impression of them is now? (1 Viewer)

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
literally this: what was your first impression of a user vs what your impression of them is now?
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,387
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I thought @Vikki was cool but kind of unapproachable but now I find her cool and I won't stop approaching her
I thought you had a cool aura and you seemed to really have your head on your shoulders too, and I thought you were unapproachable too :lisalaugh:
But now you’re cool and super approachable
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Yili

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I thought you had a cool aura and you seemed to really have your head on your shoulders too, and I thought you were unapproachable too :lisalaugh:
But now you’re cool and super approachable
But now my head is lying on the ground it was never on my shoulders :dab:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,387
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Oh and because lex won’t forget about this I thought @lexus was a unapproachable 30 year old man :bobross:
Now I think she isn’t a 30 year old man :bobross:
And now I think she’s so sweet and funny ig :bobross:
And she also likes Bob Ross :bobross:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: lexus

kiki

you will be forever missed
.
Joined
26 June 2021
Messages
1,331
Reactions Received
2,201
Location
seulgis heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
861
Fandom
Wiz*one frvr
Ship
@Vyuna had the prettiest aesthetics but scared me, now shes my bestie :rosesmug:
@DAIRYQUEEN also scared me but seemed chill and now we're somehow also best buddies <3
@badcrookshanks was shy but friendly, id say he's still friendly:naeunstare:



i was hella shy when i joined forums so i was scared of a lot of ppl
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I remember being slightly intimidated by @Vikki and thought she was too cool, funny and smart for me to talk to. I remember when a lot of us from another forum came over here there was a thread made titled something like “Tag someone you’d like to get to know more & have a conversation” and I tagged her because I really wanted to be friends :nekoshy: No idea if she remembers that lol. But over time I’ve gotten braver and now we’re both on events and she still remains too cool, funny and smart for me to talk to but now she has no choice.
:ilovebread:
Also @Tickita was someone else I was also intimidated by (no idea why tbh) but she’s very chill and has an awesome sense of humor.
:nekolove:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Ahsoka and Tickita

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
  • Love
Reactions: Wingfrost
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
1,134
Reactions Received
7,507
Location
chocoland
Website
www.cubeent.co.kr
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16
Pronouns
pretty/savage
Ship
@Vyuna had the prettiest aesthetics but scared me, now shes my bestie :rosesmug:
@DAIRYQUEEN also scared me but seemed chill and now we're somehow also best buddies <3
@badcrookshanks was shy but friendly, id say he's still friendly:naeunstare:



i was hella shy when i joined forums so i was scared of a lot of ppl
Scared of...
ME?
I mean, as you should be. The pure inteligence and wiseness that come with being my age is intimidating:hyungwontea: :wendycar:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Michael and kiki

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread