- Joined
- 5 January 2021
- Messages
- 5,947
- Reactions Received
- 14,469
- Location
- - ATEEZ's studio
- Website
- www.instagram.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 139
- Fandom
- Multi
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her/#1 ATINY
- Ship
Short for crazy (but I don't mean literally)WHAT DOES CRAY MEAN![]()
![]()
is it because I am passionateShort for crazy (but I don't mean literally)![]()
➖➖➖➖➖👊
translation?➖➖➖➖➖👊
⬛
⬛⬛ ⬛
👀👂 ⬛
⬛⬛ ⬛
⬛⬛⬛
🤛 ⬛ ⬛⬛
⬛⬛ ⬛⬛
⬛⬛
⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
⬛ ⬛
⬛ ⬛
⬛⬛ ⬛
⬛
⬛
⬛⬛
🐨🐨 🐨🐨translation?![]()
cute🐨🐨 🐨🐨
🐨🐨🐨 🐨🐨
🐨 🐨
🐨🐨🐨🐨
🐨⚫🐨⚫🐨
⚈⚈🐨🐨🐨🐨🐨
🐨🐨🐨🐨🐨🐨🐨
🐨👅🐨🐨🐨🐨
🐨🐨🐨
🐨🐨🐨
🐨🐨🐨
🌙_________👀cute![]()
🌙_________👀
🐳 * o 🐟 *
🐧 •° 🐙 。🦄 ♧♤ * 🐠
╭━━━━━╮┏╮╭┓
┃╰╯ ┃╰╮╭╯
┣━━╯ ╰━╯┃
╰━━━━━━━━╯
💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙
🙋🙋🙋◽◽🙋◽◽🙋◽🙋🙋🙋
maybe when I'll be less active you can do itI WANTED THAT POSTER OF THE MONTH
You have 1188 how will I catch upmaybe when I'll be less active you can do it![]()
in a few months you'd be able to be poster of the month as I won't be there anymoreYou have 1188 how will I catch up![]()
YUSSS wait whyin a few months you'd be able to be poster of the month as I won't be there anymore![]()
busy with university :D I start in SeptemberYUSSS wait why![]()
Ah YOU COULD'VE SAID THAT! I THOUGHT YOU WERE LEAVING FOR GOODbusy with university :D I start in September