what was your first impression/thought of me? (1 Viewer)

Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Ah YOU COULD'VE SAID THAT! I THOUGHT YOU WERE LEAVING FOR GOOD:nekopout:
Might make a break longer than a month soon but I am waiting to complete all my current sets :sanapray:
 
  • Like
Reactions: ADORA

ADORA

a flower hidden in the dark, wanting to bloom🎐🌷
.
Joined
15 December 2020
Messages
9,254
Reactions Received
18,839
Location
A flower that resembles you🎐🍥
Website
heartsforu2.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,460
Fandom
teume/carat
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Might make a break longer than a month soon but I am waiting to complete all my current sets :sanapray:
Maybe I can help complete them? what cards do you need?
 
  • Love
Reactions: Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Maybe I can help complete them? what cards do you need?
All ONEUS except Ravn, Everglow Mia and Sihyeon. IDLE YuQi, Soojin, Soyeon and Minnie. CLC Seunghee, Seongyeon and Yujin.
 
  • Love
Reactions: ADORA

ADORA

a flower hidden in the dark, wanting to bloom🎐🌷
.
Joined
15 December 2020
Messages
9,254
Reactions Received
18,839
Location
A flower that resembles you🎐🍥
Website
heartsforu2.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,460
Fandom
teume/carat
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
All ONEUS except Ravn, Everglow Mia and Sihyeon. IDLE YuQi, Soojin, Soyeon and Minnie. CLC Seunghee, Seongyeon and Yujin.
Ok so could you help me out with collecting twice? I think I could get (g)-idle and maybe everglow it's possible for clc but I don't think I could get ONEUS
 
  • Love
Reactions: Willow
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
My first impression was that you were pretty popular around, active and everyone loved you and it turned out to be true ♥
 
  • Love
Reactions: Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
My first impression was that you were pretty popular around, active and everyone loved you and it turned out to be true ♥
Cute but I don’t think everyone loves me :haylul:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: brekker
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
that would honestly surprise me if they didn´t. no reason not to, have never seen you angry and not nice!
And you don’t want to see me angry :shamesica:
 
  • Sad
Reactions: brekker
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
I thought you were.............................. a sweety. Well, the single moment you got my full attention was when I knew you're a PassCode fan. Until that time, I thought I was totally alone as a fan in this forum. I probably really was before you signed up.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread