What was your first song of 2021? (1 Viewer)

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
RV's 'Bad Boy' was the first song I heard, followed by 'Peek-a-Boo' and 'Psycho'.

I had the SM Town concert on my other screen muted whilst watching other things but kept an eye on it for RV. So as soon as I saw their intro, I watched them!
:pikahappy:
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Yili and Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,383
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

i wanted to play mago by gfriend exactly so that the first thing i hear at 00:00 is sinb's "in the midnight, in this midnight" but i forgot :wonugl:
That would have been perfect :haylul:
 
  • Like
Reactions: eclipsoul

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread