- Joined
- 2 September 2018
- Messages
- 12,423
- Reactions Received
- 54,952
- Location
- ARMY base 💕
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 55
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
K-Drama?
My obsession for Korea started with k-dramas so I have a special spot for them in my heart
My first k-drama was Dae Jang Geum, a 2003 historical masterpiece about the first female doctor of Korea. Thanks God our national television started to air this drama. After that, they aired Yi San and Queen Seondeok. The last one is still one of my favorites and I ve seen it 9 years ago. I should rewatch it:pandaroll:
So what was yours?
My obsession for Korea started with k-dramas so I have a special spot for them in my heart
My first k-drama was Dae Jang Geum, a 2003 historical masterpiece about the first female doctor of Korea. Thanks God our national television started to air this drama. After that, they aired Yi San and Queen Seondeok. The last one is still one of my favorites and I ve seen it 9 years ago. I should rewatch it:pandaroll:
So what was yours?