What was your last online purchase? (2 Viewers)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I usually do most of my buying online, either on Amazon or other sites, and ever since lockdown started, there haven't been deliveries to my place so kinda missing it rn :pepecry1:

What thing/service did you buy online last? It could be a physical item, some subscription online, anything.

I had bought 2 pairs of sneakers but then lockdown started, so I had to cancel the order and got a refund :umjicry:
Couldn't buy Kpop albums of Itzy, Oh My Girl and Twice :umjicry:

I think last thing I bought was the Loona So What album lmao. And renewing my annual Spotify and Amazon Prime membership. Wbu guys?
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Earrings? Idk its been a while
I want WayVs album though :wimwim:
I only buy from Ktown or YesAsia and my country has banned all international shipments for the time being so :wimwim:
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,384
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I only buy from Ktown or YesAsia and my country has banned all international shipments for the time being so :wimwim:
Oof, I get mine from amazon which is thankfully still a thing now :wimwim:
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
I also do all my shopping (minus groceries since it's too bothersome) online. We still have shipping services so I have been buying online still. It's just worse now since I apparently spend more money when I'm bored... :jisoosmh:

My last purchase was yesterday actually and it unfortunately didn't end with buying only one product alone.
I bought a whole new gym outfit (my gym is closed so I don't even know WHY I had the urge to buy another one), a new, private and pretty cat litter box/house because my cat for whatever reason hates his old one (which I bought 2 weeks ago), peach flavoured cat litter (as if normal cat litter doesn't do the job lol) and some cat bells because I want to teach my cat to press a bell whenever he's hungry.
Someone really needs to stop me... I spend too much money on useless things. Just last week I bought a whole new cat monitor system but I don't even leave the house because of quarantine!!
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I also do all my shopping (minus groceries since it's too bothersome) online. We still have shipping services so I have been buying online still. It's just worse now since I apparently spend more money when I'm bored... :jisoosmh:

My last purchase was yesterday actually and it unfortunately didn't end with buying only one product alone.
I bought a whole new gym outfit (my gym is closed so I don't even know WHY I had the urge to buy another one), a new, private and pretty cat litter box/house because my cat for whatever reason hates his old one (which I bought 2 weeks ago), peach flavoured cat litter (as if normal cat litter doesn't do the job lol) and some cat bells because I want to teach my cat to press a bell whenever he's hungry.
Someone really needs to stop me... I spend too much money on useless things. Just last week I bought a whole new cat monitor system but I don't even leave the house because of quarantine!!
Your cat is living that good life :haylul:
Happens with me too, end up spending more, usually buy the more expensive version of whatever I was going to buy and all that :wimwim:
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
Your cat is living that good life :haylul:
Happens with me too, end up spending more, usually buy the more expensive version of whatever I was going to buy and all that :wimwim:
Yeh both of them live like kings but they both still hate me. I don't think they realise how good they have it... Actually now that I think about it, maybe it's because I keep giving them king treatment that they treat me like a peasant :dubuthink:

Yeh you're like me loool. I go in expecting to buy the normal/possibly cheaper version of something but then walk out with the most expensive version. I ended up giving my bank card to my brother so he can hide it because I thought that might stop me from buying useless things but then I realised I had all of my bank details memorised so even without the card in hand, I can still buy stuff.. :jisoosmh:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Yeh both of them live like kings but they both still hate me. I don't think they realise how good they have it... Actually now that I think about it, maybe it's because I keep giving them king treatment that they treat me like a peasant :dubuthink:

Yeh you're like me loool. I go in expecting to buy the normal/possibly cheaper version of something but then walk out with the most expensive version. I ended up giving my bank card to my brother so he can hide it because I thought that might stop me from buying useless things but then I realised I had all of my bank details memorised so even without the card in hand, I can still buy stuff.. :jisoosmh:
Oof 2 spoilt cats rip, poor owner :yolk:
Treating our leader like a peasant nooo :jisoosmh::umjicry:

LMFAOO wow that's impressive :haylul: I have my card details saved on my now deceased phone so :yolk: I think this is the last time I'm overspending every time but end up flopping again :wimwim:
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
Oof 2 spoilt cats rip, poor owner :yolk:
Treating our leader like a peasant nooo :jisoosmh::umjicry:

LMFAOO wow that's impressive :haylul: I have my card details saved on my now deceased phone so :yolk: I think this is the last time I'm overspending every time but end up flopping again :wimwim:
Yeh I know no matter what I say I'm still going to spend so I was worried my money spending habits would cause problems for me long term so I ended up making a second account at a different bank. I put 80% of my income in that card to save now. So although I know that I'm terrible with my money, I don't feel as bad when spending it because I feel like I'm being responsible by saving most of it in my second card. But I know for a fact that if that money was in my daily card, it would not stay in there for long. For some reason I always have something I "need" to buy :wimwim:
I seriously need to go to a financial advisor or something. I need to learn how to manage my money. I'm really bad with it.
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Yeh I know no matter what I say I'm still going to spend so I was worried my money spending habits would cause problems for me long term so I ended up making a second account at a different bank. I put 80% of my income in that card to save now. So although I know that I'm terrible with my money, I don't feel as bad when spending it because I feel like I'm being responsible by saving most of it in my second card. But I know for a fact that if that money was in my daily card, it would not stay in there for long. For some reason I always have something I "need" to buy :wimwim:
I seriously need to go to a financial advisor or something. I need to learn how to manage my money. I'm really bad with it.
LMAO I kinda do the same. Not different account but I opened a recurring deposit and set the monthly instalment amount kinda high, so on a given date every month, the amount gets debited and goes into that account :haylul:
But I still spend my remaining money so I feel you :haylul:
Atleast we aren't gambling or something I guess :wimwim:
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
LMAO I kinda do the same. Not different account but I opened a recurring deposit and set the monthly instalment amount kinda high, so on a given date every month, the amount gets debited and goes into that account :haylul:
But I still spend my remaining money so I feel you :haylul:
Atleast we aren't gambling or something I guess :wimwim:
Oh I had that as well... but I always ended up transferring the money that was deposited back into my main account so that completely flopped for me. :bigcatcry:
My sister gave me the idea of opening a second bank account since she's like the opposite of me and is excellent at saving money. She's so stingy I'm sure one of us are adopted. I did what she said and now I manually transfer it myself as soon as I get paid. And it surprisingly has been working really well for me. I don't touch it at all after I transfer it. I guess I'm somewhat more mature these days.

Right? Besides, we're just spending our own money without hurting anyone or getting ourselves into trouble. We could have been much worse. :irenecrazy:
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Been while too, but probably t-shirt from Qwertee. They have all kinds of fandom stuff. I think i ordered together with my sis, we got random t-shirts for a sale. I ended up with one with Belle and Hermione and one with some random scifi scenery no idea where it's from. Might as well be Star Wars, but i have no idea xd
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread