COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

TV What was your latest kdrama? (1 Viewer)

Shou

Maybe 6 feet ain't so far down ✧.*
Top Poster Of Month
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck

I'm currently watching 'Our Beloved Summer' on Netflix.

I just picked it back up after putting it on hold for about a month and a half, I got bored around episode 4 but I've since resumed watching. Honestly the two main characters are irritating the crap out of me. Not everything has to be angst!!! Just tell each other you like each other already!! If I liked someone I could not be a coward and just watch them... how silly can you be?

If you've watched this, please tell me what you thought. And give me a rating por favor.

mio

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
my latest was tomorrow because my friend kept annoying me to watch it even though she hasn’t seen it herself 🤡
it was really good though 🫶

Shou

Maybe 6 feet ain't so far down ✧.*
Top Poster Of Month
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
my latest was tomorrow because my friend kept annoying me to watch it even though she hasn’t seen it herself 🤡
it was really good though 🫶
Oh!! I really liked that one!! And my ult Hakyeon featured in it!! :pepeheart: :pepeheart: :pepeheart:

Nezumi

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/Him
Wreck
I’m currently almost finished with beyond evil. It’s a somewhat darker story and interesting. I also love the characters. I was also watching Tomorrow, but idk if I like it :susPepe: but I didn’t even give it a chance lmao. I’m at ep 2.
I also have so many others on yet to watch list. And I’m waiting for all of us are dead and sweet home season 2! And this is not a kdrama , it’s japaness but I’m also waiting for alice in borderland season 2 :sanapray:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
NCTzen
Pronouns
she/her
I just started The Fabulous.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
EXO-XWol
I just finished Reborn Rich. I want to get into Alchemy of Souls but I don't know if I'll have time.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
PlryWnxyMYBlink
Pronouns
🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB
Happiness.

All I'll say is-- it is so good.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
PlryWnxyMYBlink
Pronouns
🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB
W

It was an emotional roller coaster ride! As I'm sure you all would say about a lot of Korean dramas.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread