What was your most “gee thanks” moment (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,388
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I asked a teacher for a letter of recommendation for a high school I was applying for. She agreed she’d write it, and a few months later I got into the school. At the end of the year she told everyone who was taking honors chemistry to pick up a paper and when I didn’t she asked me “are you not taking honors chemistry?” I said I was going to a different school and when she asked what I was I said it, and she said in a surprised tone “you got in?” And I’m just like “yes?” I want to know what her letter said if she had such little faith that I would get in tbh :soob:
 

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,597
Reactions Received
43,660
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,428
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
everytime i read your school related posts i'm so glad we don't have that here because if i had to ask my former teacher for whatever a "recommendation letter" is i'd end my education at middle school :yolk:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,388
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
everytime i read your school related posts i'm so glad we don't have that here because if i had to ask my former teacher for whatever a "recommendation letter" is i'd end my education at middle school :yolk:
It was only for my selective high school. Most public high schools didn’t require any of that stuff. It’s just that the public high school I choose to go to for my last 2 years of high school only accepted a small portion of the students. :lisalaugh:
 

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
Why did they agree to write a letter of recommendation if they didn't have faith?

This is more of an almost gee thanks moment.
I was on my way back from a field trip, and I grabbed a ride with one of my classmates. I asked him if he could drop me off on campus before we hit the road, and he agreed. But then he tried to drop me off in a random neighborhood because he failed to tell me that he wasn't going back to campus. I didn't get out of the car until he finally dropped me off on campus like he agreed to. And I said thanks but he reluctantly said you're welcome.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread