Appreciation what was.. (1 Viewer)

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I think Life with Louie, The Kids from Room 402, Totally spies and Witch :pandaamazed:
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
Great picks tbh, Samurai Jack and Clone Wars probably, but there were a lot i loved
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
mhh I watched alot of Anime when i was reall young. Like back when I was 5 or so you could easily watch Inuyasha, Ranma 1/2, Yuguoh, Digimon ( I even had a Digimon shirt lol). I literally grew up with Anime loll
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ashla_K and igloo
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,551
Reactions Received
12,217
Location
Irene's hands
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
!!!
Mine too Courage was amazing. It freaked me out so much. Good old days when cartoon network didn't suck.

I loved kids next door as well.
The old CN was the best.
:pepecry2::pepecry1:
 
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,551
Reactions Received
12,217
Location
Irene's hands
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
mhh I watched alot of Anime when i was reall young. Like back when I was 5 or so you could easily watch Inuyasha, Ranma 1/2, Yuguoh, Digimon ( I even had a Digimon shirt lol). I literally grew up with Anime loll
I watched a ton of anime as well. I grew up with old school anime like Ranma 1/2, Dragon ball, Sailor moon, Knights of the zodiac and astroboy. Inuyasha is one of my all time favorites.:pandahappy::pandahappy:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread