What were you like 10 years ago vs. now? (1 Viewer)

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
No need to mention specific age, just describe what you were like 10 years ago!

I think that I was pretty scared, I was about to start attending school again, I'd been homeschooled for a while and this was a brand new school for me. I was extremely shy and quiet and had a hard time talking to people I didn't know. I was also quite insecure about myself as a person.

I still have insecurities like many do to this day but I am working a lot more on improving myself in order to make myself happy. I am much less shy and now am usually just quiet because oftentimes I'm just not in the mood to say anything. I'm also a lot more accepting of my introverted tendencies and don't force myself to do social activities that I don't want to do.
 
Joined
3 July 2020
Messages
5,130
Reactions Received
7,700
Location
From EXO planet
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
No need to mention specific age, just describe what you were like 10 years ago!

I think that I was pretty scared, I was about to start attending school again, I'd been homeschooled for a while and this was a brand new school for me. I was extremely shy and quiet and had a hard time talking to people I didn't know. I was also quite insecure about myself as a person.

I still have insecurities like many do to this day but I am working a lot more on improving myself in order to make myself happy. I am much less shy and now am usually just quiet because oftentimes I'm just not in the mood to say anything. I'm also a lot more accepting of my introverted tendencies and don't force myself to do social activities that I don't want to do.
I was a cute baby lol
 

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
I was starting in my current job and struggling with university, along with occasional existential crisis.

I'm a lot better since around 6 years ago and achieved a lot till now.

Only wish I could sleep at the right time, i will eventually get there though.
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,040
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,975
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I was institutionalized from 2008 to 2012 and only just started getting my life back on track now in 2020.
I had a few bad spells, suicide attempts, did drugs and was an bad alcoholic among other things.

School and my childhood really paved for my path to be in ruin for 10 years and more.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Yili

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
10 years ago...
Trying to not fall into a deep depression while my mother was going through schizophrenic episode which caused me to give up my job and put us back in a poverty dip as I had to pay my mother's debts.

Now.. Trying to find another job, after losing it due to covid and trying not to fall back into depression and stay active and continue parenting my kid the best I can.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Yili

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
Same OP, but more like 18 years ago

10 years ago I was still quiet, not as shy, and expressed myself in school. I didn't know about introversion and the mbti until 8 years ago, and that was when I really came into my own and was able to understand and accept who I am.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Yili

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I was shy and unsure about everything. pretty sure I also was questioning my sexuality cause straight somehow never felt fitting for me and I did have crushes on both males and females yet bi didn't quite fit ( glad I was randomly researching more and found pansexual which is so me)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread