I've been told I sound like a man... :yolk:
Wingfrost Answer for SOTY . . Joined 5 November 2018 Messages 23,131 Reactions Received 38,822 Cards View Profile KS Coins 19,398 Fandom Answer is Queen Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @Person 1 April 2020 #21 I've been told I sound like a man... Reactions: yeji and Tickita
lexus Otaku Bestie . . . . Joined 12 September 2018 Messages 66,873 Reactions Received 97,852 Cards View Profile KS Coins 134,940 Fandom Number One Gender Female Wreck @Ahsoka 1 April 2020 #22 A Disney princess Reactions: yeji and Tickita
la_mort_pour_vous Try To Make Yourself A Work Of Art . Joined 27 August 2018 Messages 3,795 Reactions Received 21,540 Location A Singularity in the 3C 75 Black Hole System Cards View Profile KS Coins 22 Gender Male Ship @BaekhyunByun 1 April 2020 #23 igloo said: i forget tbh ask @la_mort_pour_vous ig lol Click to expand... You sound like John Grant, boi. A deep, resonant, and pure baritone. Reactions: Tickita, yeji and igloo
igloo said: i forget tbh ask @la_mort_pour_vous ig lol Click to expand... You sound like John Grant, boi. A deep, resonant, and pure baritone.
yeji ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva . . . Joined 9 October 2018 Messages 50,688 Reactions Received 142,435 Location loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ Cards View Profile KS Coins 134 Fandom arianator Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Penggie Wreck @Faerie 1 April 2020 #24 I have been told that I sound ugly Reactions: Tickita