What/who is your favorite Marvel hero/bad guy? (1 Viewer)

Joined
5 March 2019
Messages
2,571
Reactions Received
7,514
Location
beomgyu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
ATINY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
I've been watching A LOT of Marvel movies recently. Mainly because I have nothing to do and because I have Disney+ so why not? So far I've watch all of them. I still need to re-watch Infinity War and End Game, but i'm waiting for Infinity War to be released onto Disney+.

But I have to say that I LOVE all of the Avengers so I'm just gonna put them in order of most liked to least(i still love them, but not as much as the others):

1. Iron-Man
2. Spider-Man(the new Spider-man, Tom Holland. He plays him so well!!!)
3. Doctor Strange
4. Thor
5. Natasha/Black Widow
6. Bucky Barnes(can't really remember is he's officially apart of The Avengers but whatever-_-)
7. Captain America
8. Peter Quill/Star-Lord
9. Hulk/Bruce Banner
10. Hawkeye
11. Wanda/Scarlet Witch
12. Black Panther
13. Ant-Man
14. Falcon


And for my favorite bad guys/villians:

1. Loki(bless :sanapray: )
2. Thanos(you may or may not disagree but Thanos is awesome)
3. Ultron
4. Red Skull
5. Hela
6. Dormammu
I don't know very many Marvel villians lol

I wanna know what your guy's favorites are!!! And what do you think of my list?


Tags:
@MinSquishy
@Lady_Camellia
@YouNiceKeepGoin
@TwentyOneIzz
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Joined
5 March 2019
Messages
2,571
Reactions Received
7,514
Location
beomgyu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
ATINY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
So, like all of them? Hero and Villain? They're all hot.
Have you seen Thor Ragnarok? :sj_weary: :sj_weary: :sj_weary: Chris Hemsworth

Loki/Tom Hiddleston is also :sj_weary:
 
Joined
5 March 2019
Messages
2,571
Reactions Received
7,514
Location
beomgyu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
ATINY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
preferably male cuz i like dicks :taesip:
same lmao i dont really pay attention to the female characters other than Natasha:taemsip:
 
Joined
5 March 2019
Messages
2,571
Reactions Received
7,514
Location
beomgyu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
ATINY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
same lmao i dont really pay attention to the female characters other than Natasha:taemsip:
Gotta say my #1 is probably Daredevil tho, especially the Netflix version cuz Charlie Cox portrayed him extremely well (and is a nice full course meal to look at as well)
 
Joined
5 March 2019
Messages
2,571
Reactions Received
7,514
Location
beomgyu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
ATINY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
Gotta say my #1 is probably Daredevil tho, especially the Netflix version cuz Charlie Cox portrayed him extremely well (and is a nice full course meal to look at as well)
i have yet to watch it
 
Joined
5 March 2019
Messages
2,571
Reactions Received
7,514
Location
beomgyu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
ATINY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
its deffo the best out of the 4 on Netflix, the acting is superb and the cinematography is amazing as well, definitely one of the few 10/10 shows on Netflix
i'll have to check it out then :taemsip:
 
  • Like
Reactions: potato and Myco

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I need to know who to find who's good enough to be Reo's boyfriend. He doesn't deserve the least. He deserves the best man who's ever manned.
get me someone who looks like a mix of Nick Jonas, Seo In Guk and Charlie Cox and I'm settled :taesip: (maybe my expectations for a bf are just too high as well, but just maybe:haylul:)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread