COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

What would be your worst fear if you were an idol? (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
multi BG
failing everyone who had worked hard to get me where Iˇm

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
Reactions Received
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi <3
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
finding my long lost fanfiction i posted :)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
multi BG
wouldnt that ultimately be yourself though? :susPepe:
as well as my teachers, my managers, my parents, my friends, my fans....

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
ReVeluv
Crazy fans because there's no limit to what they can (and will) do.
I'd be so, so paranoid.

"Why is she always putting a chair against the door of her hotel room?"

"Why does she do a perimeter sweep everywhere she goes?"

"Why does she change her password every third day on every fourth month each year?"

"Why does she make us test taste her food before she eats* it?"

"Why does she donate every single last gift from fans?"

"How can she spot each camera like Dahyun?"

"Why doesn't she blink during fanmeets?"

".......Is she coming to the fan event willingly or do we have to hunt her down again?"

No one would want to be assigned to me.

Y'all, I'm paranoid as a normie, you don't understand xD

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Ship
For me it'd be like joking around with my friends/members and being caught in the background of a video or something and people take whatever I said out of context and create a whole theory around it to paint me in a negative light that they believe over whatever explanation me or my company gives them just because they'd rather believe their own theory.

Uhh that's oddly specific but I think being taken out of context is one of the easiest ways people can make up scandals about people. Like you can be as careful as possible but if someone takes smth you said out of context and applies a wacky theory that makes you sound terrible to it then you're fucked just like that basically >.>

Myco

Ace of Hearts
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Choice
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
For me it'd be like joking around with my friends/members and being caught in the background of a video or something and people take whatever I said out of context and create a whole theory around it to paint me in a negative light that they believe over whatever explanation me or my company gives them just because they'd rather believe their own theory.

Uhh that's oddly specific but I think being taken out of context is one of the easiest ways people can make up scandals about people. Like you can be as careful as possible but if someone takes smth you said out of context and applies a wacky theory that makes you sound terrible to it then you're fucked just like that basically >.>
didnt that happen this year were ppl thought one guy was hitting a female idol but turns out they were friends, idk if it was Twice or another group

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
Reactions Received
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi <3
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Oh yeah man you're screwed, i'd be screwed if people just found what I was reading :^)
and it's one of my favorite groups too
GOT7 I'M SO SORRY DON'T GO LOOKING FOR IT

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Ship
didnt that happen this year were ppl thought one guy was hitting a female idol but turns out they were friends, idk if it was Twice or another group
Maybe, I haven't kept a close eye on the news this year. There was also one time probably a few years ago now and I can't remember the group or what people heard them say but there was a thing where it sounded like a boy group member swore in the background of a video once even tho he didn't actually swear at all and people just misheard because that's what they wanted to hear so they could hate on him basically :^) There was also the time BTS were at a music show and Jisoo was one of the presenters and in the interview thing Suga put his arm down but like he let it fall almost and it rebounded off his leg and he accidentally nudged Jisoo on the hip and people took that clip out of context and said he sexually harrassed her :^)

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
Reactions Received
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
KS Coins
Fandom
YOLO
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
finding my fanfiction account/hacking into my ao3 bookmarks and seeing what i have privated :wimwim:

or finding out i ship myself with myself :wimwim::wimwim:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread