What would you call a person who very seldom listens to B-Side unless it's a favorite of them? (1 Viewer)

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I would only consider myself a casual listener if I mainly listened to just the title tracks but if someone considers themselves as a stan then I think that’s fine as well. There are no rules Kpop is just a fun hobby.
:pikahappy:
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I mean personally I call myself a stan if I listen to their music, and I know the member's names and fandom name. But honestly, it depends on every person. Like, I wouldn't call myself an ikonic or inner circle because while I listen to their songs, I can't name every member. But someone who listens to ikon or winner may call themselves a fan if they can't name everyone, and that's fine too.

I only listen to title tracks, unless it's my ult group or I hear really good things about the b-side, or if I'm thinking about stanning a group or making them my ult group.
 

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
I would call them a person who seldom listens to b-sides and mainly listens to title tracks. :wimwim:

But really, it's actually quite common for some fans to listen to the title track a lot more. It's promoted everywhere, it has a music video, it has a ton of live stages, and it is usually an earworm. My favorite track from LOONA's recent album is Oh (Yes I Am) but I have more plays for So What. There is also the valid argument that some b-sides are just terribly boring or filler in the album. In that case, there is no point in constantly listening to b-sides if you find no joy in it.

Of course these aren't always the case but are just some possible explanations.

If you feel you are a fan, that you are, regardless of your music-listening habits.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and eclipsoul
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
8,028
Reactions Received
19,590
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I can’t relate because I even listen to some of my non-faves b-sides ( only girl groups) but it’s their choice at the end of the day. We all don’t have the same definition of fan.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
as long as they love the group, they are fans
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread