what would you do if people discovered your kps account? (1 Viewer)

Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
1,182
Reactions Received
5,706
Location
SMTOWN
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Oh I see you're one of the Bad Boy people :nayeonisdone:
I take back everything I said :chickill:
noooo. im reallly not. i actually hate the bad boy supremacists who trash on every single rv cb for not surpassing that era.
the song kinda got boring after a while and rv has so many other bops. (it was probably my fault for listening to it everyday)
its kinda funny how people like to gloat about rv's diversity yet get angry when the new cb is not like bad boy.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
noooo. im reallly not. i actually hate the bad boy supremacists who trash on every single rv cb for not surpassing that era.
the song kinda got boring after a while and rv has so many other bops. (it was probably my fault for listening to it everyday)
its kinda funny how people like to gloat about rv's diversity yet get angry when the new cb is not like bad boy.
Oof omg I think I love you :nakypog::sj_weary:
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
Oh I see you're one of the Bad Boy people :nayeonisdone:
I take back everything I said :chickill:
Bad Boy solidified my love for Red Velvet :chickill:
I mean I liked them a lot before but :chickill:

It's a good song and era s-m-h
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
smh. so u didnt love me before? my one-sided crush...all these years.. :umjicry:
I always did I just didn't know :umjicry:
But now that we share the exact opinion on Bad Boy, it's all good :sakUwu:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Bad Boy solidified my love for Red Velvet :chickill:
I mean I liked them a lot before but :chickill:

It's a good song and era s-m-h
It's your fault better bops like Dumb Dumb and Red Flavor didn't break you in already :chickill:
 

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
I'd probably freak out if any IRL people found my KPS account. I'm a lot more energetic, dramatic, and overall extreme online so it would be rather embarrassing if they found it...

That being said, I'd probably get over that intial embarrassment and make them join KPS. Always happy to have a friend here ig.
 

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
It's your fault better bops like Dumb Dumb and Red Flavor didn't break you in already :chickill:
The songs are good but
I didn't like the styling for either tbh :welp:
Although Peek-a-Boo was quite good, don't know why I didn't get into them then.
 

Baechu

레드벨벳
.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
3,802
Reactions Received
44,544
Location
KWANGYA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Wreck

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
My mom knows I'm on a forum, but I doubt she would ever be able to actually figure it out.

If she did I wouldn't care, I pretty much fangirl about K-pop to her before I post about it on here lol.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
323
Reactions Received
1,441
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Honestly, my parents don’t care because i don’t live with them and about my siblings, i think only my youngest sister would make it a problem. My oldest sis and my oldest bro don’t really care about these kind of sites
 
  • Love
Reactions: leesooman

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread