I wouldn't know what to do with myself :jisoosmh:
Wingfrost Answer for SOTY . . Joined 5 November 2018 Messages 23,131 Reactions Received 38,822 Cards View Profile KS Coins 19,398 Fandom Answer is Queen Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @Person 25 July 2020 #21 I wouldn't know what to do with myself Reactions: Wonpil and yeji
Tickita 𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇. . . . Joined 30 January 2020 Messages 26,480 Reactions Received 39,142 Location We're no strangers to love. Cards View Profile KS Coins 41,434 Gender Female Pronouns she, her, mrrp 6 November 2021 #22 Ugh. Find a new forum? Only sm I have is Reddit, and I don't want to join any more. I prefer forums.
tricky Joined 15 November 2020 Messages 11,086 Reactions Received 11,556 Location we like it like Cards View Profile KS Coins 11,767 Fandom zeroady Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @moonlight 6 November 2021 #23 I'll just do smth else or go on discord
Juniverse Local Backstabber ♡ . Joined 1 January 2020 Messages 11,006 Reactions Received 21,104 Cards View Profile KS Coins 498 Fandom Deobi Wreck @jesus_christ 6 November 2021 #24 Be more active on Hallyu+ probably