18+ What would you do if you found out your parents starred in a porn movie before you were born? (2 Viewers)

Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
nothing, I mean... as long as my classmates didn´t find out and my life was fine. I wouldn´t judge them at all.
I would just go on with life and kind of pretend it didn´t happen?
I know someone who starred in a porn movie and the reasons were purely financial. It´s just .... most people find themselves in very uneasy situations when they do something like this (not all, of course) so I would understand.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: SnowWhite
Joined
6 February 2021
Messages
1,117
Reactions Received
1,890
Location
In your dreams
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multifan
Gender
Female
Knowing me, I would not care at all especially if it occurred before I even came into the picture, so it would not bother me much. Porn is just recorded sex right? Sex is how we got here in the first place so.......
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: Mew and SnowWhite

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
Nothing, what is there to do, they may be my parents but that doesn't mean they don't have there own lives before and after me. I just hope never to watch it that's all.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread