What would you do on your own youtube channel? (1 Viewer)

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
I'd do a couple of different stuff. ASMR definitely.
Game design tips and tricks and generally how I work and what I think up
Maybe some gaming stuff but I'm pretty shy in that sense I might be awkward:nekosweat:​
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

Areum

Seongwha's Wife
.
Joined
5 January 2021
Messages
5,947
Reactions Received
14,469
Location
- ATEEZ's studio
Website
www.instagram.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
139
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/#1 ATINY
Ship
I have a youtube channel I just do kpop lyric videos :wimwim:
 
Joined
22 January 2021
Messages
147
Reactions Received
172
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I would love to post like make up tutorial or just fashion stuff and travelling vlog. And I would have a different Youtube channel where I post song and dance covers.

Also I would do live stream where I would mostly play games or just talk to my subsriber.
 
Joined
3 January 2021
Messages
9,062
Reactions Received
8,671
Location
Hugging the brightest star next to the moon
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,302
Fandom
💎Multi🏴‍☠️
Gender
Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
She/Her
FMV's or gaming. Probs
 

Areum

Seongwha's Wife
.
Joined
5 January 2021
Messages
5,947
Reactions Received
14,469
Location
- ATEEZ's studio
Website
www.instagram.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
139
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/#1 ATINY
Ship
I would love to post like make up tutorial or just fashion stuff and travelling vlog. And I would have a different Youtube channel where I post song and dance covers.

Also I would do live stream where I would mostly play games or just talk to my subsriber.
I would do that too but I would have to wait til I'm a little older. I love to sing and dance :sanapray: (mainly kpop obviously)
 
  • Like
Reactions: dreambutterfly

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread